Full Exhaust System to fit FZS600 FAZER (1998-2003) with DS70 225mm Oval Carbon Fibre Silencer and Stainless Steel 4-1 Down Pipes
UK Delivery Estimations:
If You Order
Monday - Friday before 4pm
Next Day (Working Days Only)*
Monday - Thursday after 4pm
Day After tomorrow (working days only)*
Friday after 4pm, Saturday or Sunday
Please note that it is not a guaranteed next day service: whilst the overwhelming majority (over 99%) of parcels will arrive to these schedules, there may be problems with the occasional order that prevent it being despatched in time for next day delivery.
Please note delivery to the following postcode prefixes can take longer:
AB, GY, KW, IV, IM, PA, PH
The couriers will attempt to obtain a signature or leave the parcel in a safe place like a neighbours. If they are unable to do this, a calling card will be left to inform you of the attempted delivery. Couriers will generally make two attempts of delivery, after this time it will be your responsibility to collect the parcel from the local delivery depot near you. Delkevic Ltd accept no responsibility for any costs involved when collecting parcels from couriers.
World Delivery Estimations:
Zone 1 Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Austria, Denmark
3 - 5 Working Days
Zone 2 Croatia, Czech Republic, Iceland, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Montenegro, Norway, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania
4 - 7 Working Days
Zone 3 USA, Canada, Australia, Africa, South America
Up to 10 Working Days
**Please note that a PID (Personal ID) Number is required for orders to Norway**
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require in the event of a claim with your carrier.
Delkevic LTD are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied or ordered) parts.
Please advise Delkevic LTD of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
On any non stock special order item we reserve the right to charge a deposit of 100GBP or 50% of order value to the customers credit/debit card, which is non returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customers implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
- Delkevic have been dyno testing motorcycles for exhaust development for almost 10 years and we are an approved UK Dynojet motorcycle dyno centre. Our dyno facility is a purpose built temperature stabilised totally enclosed cell, providing consistent and accurate data.
- The Delkevic dyno incorporates fast & accurate air/fuel ratio testing hardware that works in conjunction with the WinPEP software to provide a real time on screen A/F/R graph along with power and torque.
- Utilising the Dynojet Load Control software allows us to evaluate Delkevic silencers and end can performance at any rpm range and any throttle position, providing us data at preset stages to effectively evaluate the performance of any exhaust system.
- Data is then analysed to provide the R+D team accurate and comprehensive performance data to establish how the exhaust performance against OEM and our competitors to ensure you receive the best set up for your bike. We are then able to analyse feedback on silencers fitted with or without a db killer, as well as the shorter race cans which allow you the customer, to make an informed decision. A decision based on actual data and fact resulting in probably the best value for money motorcycle silencer available.
DELKEVIC COMPLETE STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM
And DS70 225mm Oval Carbon Fibre Silencer
For Yamaha FZS600 FAZER (1998-2003)
This set includes ALL the items in the component parts photo